Chocolate Aussie BitesAn equally power packed bite, for chocolate lovers!
1¼ cup organic rolled oats
½ cup organic coconut flour
¼ cup dried dates
¼ cup organic cranberries
¼ cup organic flaxseed, ground
¼ cup organic hemp seeds
¼ cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup organic quinoa
2 tablespoons chia seeds (can be ground if you prefer less texture)
¼ tsp baking soda
½ cup raw honey
½ cup organic coconut oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 24 count mini-muffin pan.
- Put dates and cranberries in food processor and process into small bits. Add in remaining dry ingredients (rolled oats, coconut flour, ground flax seed, hemp seeds, shredded coconut, quinoa, chia seeds, and baking soda). Pulse until well blended.
- Pour in honey, softened coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Pulse until combined.
- Divide batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and let cool completely on a wire rack. Once completely cooled, store in an airtight container for 4 to 5 days, or keep in freezer. Freezes very well.
Yield: 24 mini cupcake muffins
Click here to return to Health Conscious Recipes.